- To optimize and transform your space to suite you or your business.
- To design, develop, and install systems that will enable our clients to gain a competitive edge.
- To always consult in such a way as if we are in partnership with our client. Flowing from our Mission Statement the following key elements are important:
- That the establishment of long-term, successful business partnerships is based on mutual trust and understanding
- That the finding of practical, long lasting solutions is an ongoing process
- That original solutions based on modern business management principles can only be provided if reality is dealt with successfully
- To assist our clients in gaining a competitive edge by improving performance and productivity on the Shop Floor
- To assist our clients in becoming global players by creating a fair and controlled working environment on the Shop Floor
- To become an internationally accepted authoritative supplier of time based performance measurement and productivity improvement solutions
- To continuously improve our services and products in order to maintain World Class standards
- To establish strategic business relationships with businesses supporting our approach to improving time based performance and productivity improvement
- To always maintain a professional and skilled work force
Greengate’s quality objectives are to complete projects in accordance with the agreed program, specification and cost to the highest standards of quality and efficiency whilst ensuring that client, statutory and regulatory requirements are complied with.
It is the policy of Greengate to comply with all statutory and regulatory safety requirements and to secure as far as is reasonable practicable a workplace that is safe and healthy for its employees and persons not employed by the company who may be affected by its activities.
It is the policy of Greengate to implement environmental best practice in meeting our contractual requirements and to comply with the Environmental Protection Agency Act 1992, the Waste Management Acts 1996 and 2001 and the regulations made under these acts, thereby complying with EU requirements.